SOCIAL MEDIA/DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
Candidates must create, curate and manage published digital content (images, video, written), including updates to the website, weekly email blasts, daily posting on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and other social media channels. The ideal candidate should be able to create original high quality content as well as increase consumer interaction within all digital mediums to drive website traffic and overall brand awareness.
- Ability to shoot/edit/animate/design for video and static images.
- Possess a passion to create by any means necessary.
- Adapt existing key art for multiple digital uses and create static and motion graphics.
- Ability to communicate resource needs for projects.
- Communicate accurate project deadlines.
- Demonstrate core understanding of social media specs + creative considerations.
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technology trends.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and resourceful.
If you are interested in applying for the position, download the JOB APPLICATION FORM, send your Completed Job Application Form, Cover Letter, CV, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SOCIAL MEDIA/DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR APPLICATION
Any incomplete application will not be considered for the position.